This is a great cold remedy.
7 large basil leaves
1 cup of sliced fresh ginger
10 tea bags of green tea
14 cups water
sugar and milk for serving
1. Boil 14 cups of water in a large pan.
2. Peel ginger with a peeler and slice.
Peeled and Sliced Ginger:
3. Add Ginger, basil, and tea bags to boiling water. Boil 15 minutes.
4. Strain tea into a large pitcher. I put a small strainer right on top of the pitcher. Discard tea bags, ginger, and basil.
5. Serve tea hot or cold. Add Sugar and milk if desired.